Rippitopen.com - "Talking Jazz 24-7"
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Friends
SHOWS
SPORTS
powered by

THE RIPPITOPEN.COM BLOG

BIRTHDAY WISHES

TODAY IS DECEMBER 20TH, AND WE HERE AT RIPPITOPEN.COM, WANT TO SEND OUT BIRTHDAY WISHES TO JAZZ SAXOPHONIST JESSY J (JESSICA ARELLANO), JAZZ PIANIST LARRY WILLIS, AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES TO JAZZ DRUMMER
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DECEMBER 20TH TO JAZZ SAXOPHONIST JESSY J (JESSICA ARELLANO). RIPPITOPEN.COMHAPPY BIRTHDAY DECEMBER 20TH TO JAZZ PIANIST LARRY WILLIS. RIPPITOPEN.COM.HAPPY BIRTHDAY DECEMBER 19TH TO JAZZ DRUMMER LENNY WHITE. RIPPITOPEN.COM.HAPPY BIRTHDAY DECEMBER 19TH TO JAZZ GUITARIST CORNELL DUPREE. RIPPITOPEN.COM.LENNY WHITE, AND JAZZ GUITARIST CORNELL DUPREE BOTH ON DECEMBER 19TH.

9 Comments to BIRTHDAY WISHES:

Comments RSS
http://www.eessayontime.com/ on Saturday, July 15, 2017 7:12 AM
There are many people who can use different musical instruments and can produce pleasant music. It is stated that Rippitopen.com is appreciate them for great performance and also wishing birthdays to all people. We can watch different shows performed by those people.
Reply to comment

https://essaysoriginreview.com/review-on-bestessay-com/ on Sunday, September 27, 2020 4:26 AM
It may not be December yet, but I would like to greet you guys and advance happy birthday because you deserve some love and greetings! I wish that you are all doing well and things are getting better each day for you. Things might be hard during this pandemic but please take heart and be strong. I really hope that I will be able to come back here on your site and greet you again on December 20. I think I might just take note of the date so that I won’t forget the occasion.

alicia purple on Thursday, May 31, 2018 3:04 AM
Exercise in comfort! best indoor recumbent bikes affordable are the gentlest of all exercise bikes. Unlike upright stationary bikes that can be rough on your body.
Reply to comment

http://spgsaude.pt/website/category/links on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 11:50 PM
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read something such as this before. So nice to find somebody with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy appreciation for starting this up. this website can be something that’s needed on the net, somebody with a bit of bit originality. helpful purpose of bringing new stuff towards the web! http://spgsaude.pt/website/category/links
Reply to comment

http on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 11:50 PM
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Saturday, September 12, 2020 8:24 AM
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Sunday, September 13, 2020 11:51 PM
먹튀검증 Your information was very useful to me. 먹튀검증That's exactly what I've been looking for!안전놀이터 Thank you.토토사이트 How did you come up with this?꽁머니 That's amazing. I'm not good enough, but I'm running a site that deals with similar information. 꽁머니I hope you can visit once and talk with me.안전놀이터 Thank you. Have a nice day!스포츠중계
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Monday, October 5, 2020 1:17 AM
가장 확실한 먹튀검증 커뮤니티 I finally found 먹튀검증 what I was looking for! 먹튀신고 I'm so happy. 먹튀 Your article is something 먹튀검증업체 I've been looking for a long time. 먹튀커뮤니티 I'm happy to 먹튀사이트검증 find you like this. 먹튀사이트 I actually live in 메이저놀이터 a different country from you. 메이저안전놀이터추천 The country I live in is 메이저놀이터추천. I think this post will be very helpful in 메이저놀이터. It's worth the effort. 사설토토 Thank you. 메이저사설토토 I also run a website. 사설토토사이트추천 I'm still lacking a lot, 사설토토사이트 but I'm still working hard. 사설놀이터 Could you visit me 안전놀이터 if you have time? 토토안전놀이터 I'm sure 안전놀이터 you'll find a post of 토토사이트 interest that you'll find interesting. 토토추천 Nowadays, 메이저토토사이트 COVID-19 problem is getting serious all over the world. 먹튀없는토토사이트 Is your country okay? I'm worried. 토토사이트추천 I hope nothing happens. Take care of yourself and I hope you always have a happy day. 토토사이트 Thank you.
Reply to comment

sky4200 on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 9:38 AM
Happy Birthday! Lots of love from us.
Reply to comment